Lake Buena Vista,
Job Number: 77851
Loyal Source is representing a highly successful Electrical Construction Contractor who’ s seeking a Purchasing Manager in Orlando, FL.
About the Company
Family owned and operated, our client has been the leader in electrical construction for central Florida for over 30 years. They continue to grow their business by providing highly skilled services to an expanding client base.
For more information on this and other Engineering opportunities, please contact Carlos Castillo at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com
About the Position:
- The BIM Manager is to direct all activities of BIM Department, taking the proper steps to ensure that company is provided services at the most cost-effective level with appropriate consideration given to delivery schedules, quality, overhead, project requirements and customer satisfaction while protecting the company’ s assets and corporate integrity.
- Modeling of electrical components, identifying conflicts, and working with the project team to facilitate a field installation deliverable.
- Development and management of prefabrication plans
- Creation of Robotic Total Station (RTS) layout files
- Development of electrical and systems contract documents for design? build opportunities
- Participate in all Corporate and other training as required.
- Take necessary steps to ensure that proper department staffing requirements are always maintained to protect customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Actively pursue and generate business opportunities and cultivate relationships with both existing and potential Customers and Vendors.
- Supervise the performance and actions of all Direct Reports.
- Conduct performance reviews with all Direct Reports.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned or which are logically inherent to this position.
- Ensure that all duties of this position and those of team members reporting to this position, are carried out in compliance with company’ s stated mission, vision, values, safety standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Be willing to work whatever hours are necessary to ensure that job duties are performed completely and accurately.
Experience and Qualifications
- Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, AutoCAD, MEP, MS Excel, and Bluebeam
- National Electrical Code
- Electrical construction installation means and methods
- Construction processes (RFI, submittal, shop drawings, etc.)
- Self? motivated individual who takes pride in their work.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively