Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78960
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for Bilingual Case Aides to provide direct line of sight supervision of children at the Youth Shelter in Homestead, FL.
The Case Aide is responsible for assisting Case Managers and Lead Case Managers in an onsite residential facility. Department assignments may include areas such as Discharge, Intake, Medical or Shelter services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures Case Managers initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and the child family while the child is in contact care in order to efficiently advance the child’ s family reunification and release the child from the facility
- Ensures assessments are conducted in accordance with contract policies and procedures
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with contract policies and procedures
- Maintains the contact database in accordance with contract policies and procedures
- Coordinates with Medical Team for all discharge clearances
- Provides recommendations to improve compliance
- Reports any incidents to the Site Lead
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Speak, Write and Read)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail- oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communications skills
- Proficient computer and basic office equipment skills
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CA/N) or child protective services check
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Preferred Bachelor’ s degree in social work, psychology, or other relevant science.
- 1 year of residential experience
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures the safety and security of all UAC and the safe operating conditions within
area of responsibility.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Able to communicate verbally and listen to constant surveillance of children’ s activities.
- Ability to stand; particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Able to receive and understand detailed information through oral communication.
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with weather (rain, lightning, and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas, sports fields, etc.
Please send all resumes to Homesteadcareers@loyalsouce.com