11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 75464
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire a CAD Designer in the Tampa Bay area.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides design-build services and affords the unique opportunity to see your actual designs constructed in-house. With a work hard/play hard attitude, the company has an onsite - state of the art - wellness center, organizes regular team building activities, and is both a Fortune and Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work.
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Experience with 3D AutoCAD, Revit and BIM modeling software is required.
- Minimum two (2) years CADD experience.
- Draft and produce accurate and effective electrical, fire alarm, layout and coordination drawings in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review preliminary, as-built and design-built drawings.
- Proficient in computer aided drafting and design programs, including Autocad, Revit, and Bluebeam (PDF converter), as well as Microsoft Office.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please contact Carlos Castillo at email@example.com.