1670 Clairmont Road
Job Number: 78194
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Cardiothoracic Physician to work with the Atlanta VAMC in Atlanta, GA as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Travel accommodations
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Professional License to practice medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications through the American Heart Association (AHA).
- The Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon will provide for approximately 2080 hours per year for surgery, clinic coverage, inpatient rounds, and on-call coverage.
- The surgeon shall cover the range of Cardiothoracic services as would be provided in a state-of-the-art civilian medical treatment facility and the standard of care shall be of a quality, meeting or exceeding currently recognized national standards as established by: The American Association of Thoracic Surgeons (AATS).
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.