Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83260
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to perform Occupational Health Screenings in a clinic setting in Big Bend, TX.
For more information please contact Alexandra Caban at 407-652-0160, or send your resume to email@example.com
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.