One Boone Rd Bldg #487
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 79227
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Certified Medical Assistant to work with the U.S. Navy in Bremerton, WA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information please contact Christopher Zaworski at 407-455-7608, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Be a graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), OR the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists, OR a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces
- Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR registration by the American Medical Technologists
- Minimum of one year of full-time experience as a CMA within the last three years in an outpatient environment.
- Current BLS
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.