Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84635
We are actively seeking motivated Certified Medical Assistants who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as a Certified Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
For more information, please contact Jose Graciani at 407-930-8544 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.