Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78104
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to work as a civilian contractor at an occupational health clinic in Cotulla, TX
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Recruiter: Alexandra Del Valle
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.