Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83539
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to work as a civilian contractor at an occupational health clinic in Cotulla, TX
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
For more information, please contact Erin Emanuel at 407-930-8549 or send a resume here email@example.com.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.