3259 Catlin Ave
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81225
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring a Certified Medical Assistant to work with the U.S. Navy in the Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, Virginia as a civilian.
For more information please contact Amanda Sparling at 407-902-2108, or send a resume to email@example.com
We offer various benefits not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health and welfare benefits
- One (1) year of experience as a CMA in the last two (2) years.
- A current, active and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Posses a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Possess either:
- A current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR
- Current registration by the American Medical Technologists;
- Graduated from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), OR the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.