Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 82118
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to perform Occupational Health screenings in a clinic setting in San Luis, AZ.
For more information, please contact Ashlynn Hughes at 407-930-8560 or send a resume here email@example.com.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as nursing assistant.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Ensures the medical provider’ s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on patients including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting patient' s medical complaints.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.