1501 E Expy 83
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78769
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant for the Weslaco Customs and Border Protection Station near Weslaco, TX to work as a civilian FULL TIME, PART TIME, OR PRN.
For more information, please contact Jose Morales at 407-652-0161 or send a resume email@example.com.
JOB SNAP SHOT
Location: The Weslaco Customs and Border Protection Station located at/near Weslaco, TX
Hours/Shifts: 8 hour-shifts (6am-2pm, 2-10pm, 10pm-6am)
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting detainee medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents all detainee contacts.
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications and is continually cognizant of the potential hazard of drug hoarding and trafficking among detainees.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.