1501 E Expy 83
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84678
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Certified Medical Assistants to perform humanitarian work in Weslaco, TX conducting basic health screenings.
For more information please contact Reina Barcenas at 407-652-0149, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting detainee medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents all detainee contacts.
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications and is continually cognizant of the potential hazard of drug hoarding and trafficking among detainees.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.