Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80701
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to perform health screenings in Yuma, AZ.
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
For more information, please contact Breanna Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting detainee medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents all detainee contacts.
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications and is continually cognizant of the potential hazard of drug hoarding and trafficking among detainees.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.