Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84719
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Certified Medical Assistants to work in the Primary Care Departments at the Naval Branch Health Clinic in Fort Worth, TX as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information, please contact Amanda Sparling at 407-902-2108 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
- Certification: Certified Medical Assistant Only: Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or Current registration by the American Medical Technologists or other formal program as specified in the TO.
- Experience: One year of experience as a Medical Assistant after graduation.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient' s arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Check patient' s vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse oximeter reading.
- Obtain and document patient' s current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.