Job Number: 82963
Direct Hire Opportunity
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with one the country’ s primer engineering firms to hire a Civil Engineer to support an expanding land development practice in Orlando, FL.
Why work for this company?
- Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally the firm offers the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses and double-digit retirement contributions
- 11 times voted one of the countries Best Places to Work
- The firm’ s goal is to provide its staff the tools to be successful, to help you find your passion, and then to step out of your way— supporting you as you reach your full potential throughout your career
- Entrepreneur model that lets you build your own practice with support from firmwide resources so you can focus on what’ s most important: serving your clients and growing your career
About the Position
- Seeking Civil Engineer to work on Land Development engineering projects.
- Candidates should have experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling program, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs.
- Strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- EI, EIT or PE
- 3 – 8 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience with detail site layout and grading; drainage and stormwater management design; utility design; and erosion and sediment control design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing stormwater facilities, site grading and permitting for land disturbance
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh at email@example.com