Job Number: 78411
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division is working with a North Florida based, boutique engineering consulting firm to hire a Civil Engineer for a full time opportunity.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Position
- Seeking a PE or EI with an Architectural Engineering degree from an accredited Engineering School and an active Florida license or a P.E. license eligible for reciprocity in Florida. Civil, or Construction Engineering degree will also be considered
- Review technical documents including budgets and plans, as well as prepare or review reports.
- General commercial construction experience is required for performance of typical job duties including: construction plan review, costs analysis, monthly construction loan monitoring, and property condition assessments (building inspections).
- Field work and occasional overnight stays may be required.
- Ongoing training specific to the work products and services offered will be provided.
- Candidates must have excellent written communication skills, be committed to supporting client needs, and be able to lead with a servant' s attitude.
- Environmental and seismic analysis review experience are a plus.
The Professional Engineer or Engineer Intern will perform technical services offered by the company including review of Construction Documents and Budgets:
- Plan and Cost Analysis reviews
- Construction Loan Monitoring and reporting
- Property Condition Assessments
- On-site assessments at construction sites and commercial properties, review technical documents including budgets and prepare or review reports.
- This scope includes oversight of subcontracted consultant’ s reports, including preparation or review of reports.
- Responsibilities include direct interface with Lenders, Contractors, and Developers for assigned projects.
- Professional Engineer licensed in or eligible for reciprocity in Florida or Engineer Intern with desire to pursue the P.E. license in the near term
- Bachelor of engineering or higher degree from accredited institution (Architectural Engineering preferred; Civil, or Construction Engineering disciplines will be considered.)
- Commercial construction experience a must
- Excellent written communication skills essential
- Very good client communication and support skills with servant attitude important
- Willing to travel on occasional 1 to 3-day trips
- Seismic analysis review experience a plus
- Environmental experience a plus