Santa Margarita Rd Bldg H100
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 82172
Loyal Source Government Services is hiring an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to work with the U.S. Navy at Camp Pendleton, California as a civilian contractor.
With Loyal Source you will have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country. Working with Loyal Source you will have various benefits not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
- ANY state License
- A Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degree in Pharmacy from a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- Board certification in one or more of the pharmacy specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or
- Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy, or
- Documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
For more information please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607, or send a resume to email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.