620 John Paul Jones Cir
Job Number: 80265
Loyal Source Government Services has a rewarding civilian job opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist in the Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP) to work with the U.S. Navy at The Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia as a civilian contractor. Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer various benefits that are not limited to:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Excellent Healthcare benefits
- Full coverage Malpractice insurance
Working at the Naval Medical Center will give you the opportunity to have experiences such as:
- Working alongside the men and women that serve our country
- Relaxing in the serene Portsmouth City Park
- Boat tours along the beautiful Elizabeth River near the Medical Center
Candidates for this position should have:
- Doctoral degree or Psych D. must be from an American Psychology Association (APA) university or professional school.
- Completion of one (1) year APA-accredited Residency Program.
- Possess experience as a Clinical Psychologist of at least two (2) years within the preceding three (3) years.
For more information please contact Urbanette Marks at 407.455.5703 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. We offer referral bonuses.