601 North Chindit Avenue
Job Number: 81199
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to work at Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Travel accommodations
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program
- 1 year experience within last 3 year as a licensed clinical psychologist – treating, evaluating patients who have pain psychological factors affecting their physical condition or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- 12 mos of experience in last 24 mos with computer operations, basic word processing, EMRs
- APA accredited internship/residency in psychology
- Current license to practice psychology
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.