Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80471
Loyal Source Government Services has a rewarding job opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist with experience in Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine to work with the U.S. Navy at The Naval Medical Center in Norfolk, Virginia as a civilian contractor.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer various benefits that are not limited to:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Excellent Healthcare benefits
- Full coverage Malpractice insurance
For more information, please contact Rich Contreras at 407-455-5713 or send a resume here email@example.com.
- Possess a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university.
- Successful completion of a psychologist intern program which has been approved by the American Psychology Association.
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
A one (1) year fellowship or residency in health psychology or behavioral medicine
One (1) year experience in the last three (3) years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the last two (2) years attesting to the HCW’ s clinical skills. At least one (1) letter must be from a physician or psychologist who has personally observed and evaluated the HCW and who can attest to the HCW’ s clinical competence in the care of patients.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. We offer referral bonuses.