Job Number: 78920
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Command and Control Systems Analyst to work with our client at Camp Pendelton in California to support the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contractor shall support C2 integration team in support of I MEF operations in garrison and tactical environments.
- The contractor shall develop tools and applications based on I MEF staff and MSCs to support information exchange requirements and staff processes in both garrison and deployed environments.
- The contractor shall provide subject matter expertise concerning emerging technologies to support command and control systems integration and engineering support to aid the IMO and MEF Staff.
- The contractor shall consult with IMO, system users, and stakeholders, such as uniformed, civilian, and contractor personnel within I MEF and its MSC/Ex, to design software based on systems flows, data usage, and work processes.
- The contractor shall develop, debug, test, and deploy software solutions on test and production environment.
- The contractor shall develop and implement SharePoint workflows and business intelligence dashboards for key stakeholders and mission critical applications designated by the stakeholders.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.