Job Number: 77544
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a rapidly-growing architecture/interiors firm to hire an exceptional individual with high growth potential to expand its Construction Administration team in Atlanta, GA.
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Development Training
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client is seeking a professional to support and/or manage projects at the construction administration phase for healthcare, education, hotel/hospitality, or retail projects. The firm has both regional and national clients, and there will be opportunities for this full-time position to travel.
The ideal candidate will bring one of two backgrounds to this important role; he/she will either be:
- An architect or intern architect preferably on a licensure track, with interest in a focused construction administration role.
- A project manager or project engineer with a construction background.
This position provides strong growth potential for candidates focused on construction administration, and opportunity to satisfy IDP requirements.
- Provide construction administration services for an architecture firm with a diversified practice.
- Maintain high levels of personal output while assuring that schedules and deadlines are consistently met, and that project communication is timely and effective.
- Support multiple projects with a minimum of direct management oversight. Ability to make sound decisions in the field, and to report issues to management when necessary.
- Participate in management meetings where feedback is provided to assure effective design and strong quality assurance.
- Invest consistent time in professional growth activities.
- Work directly with key clients and client representatives as necessary.
- 2+ years’ experience as an intern architect or 2+ years’ experience in construction, including experience with contract documents, field observation, and submittal review.
- BS/BA required.
- Ability to support multiple projects and work independently.
- Aptitude for effective use of technology in performing daily tasks.
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative
- Good judgment and personal maturity
- Professional image and presence
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Carlos Castillo at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.