Job Number: 82379
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior IT Consultant - Cloud Strategy in Washington D.C. to support a large Federal Services IT Agency.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
As a Senior IT Strategy Consultant you will focus on strategies and innovation to guide the Agency' s Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his teams in designing and implementing projects to solve the biggest challenges of the Agency' s IT organization. Our Senior IT consultants are expected to advise clients, serve as Subject Matter Experts, execute projects, and deliver results.
- Provide consulting services by identifying key Agency and CIO business issues, determining needs, evaluating and validating analysis, and developing recommendations for the CIO in the context of the overall Agency strategy for cloud adoption.
- Develop business models, operating models and capabilities to support the strategic vision, drive growth, and maximize the ROI on technology investments.
- Provide an outside government perspective that will broaden the CIO outlook on future IT threats and opportunities and their effects on tomorrow' s mission.
- Provide subject matter expertise across critical components of IT (e.g. cloud computing, infrastructure, IT operations, applications, enterprise architecture, data management) to advise on industry-leading solutions.
- Support the CIO with the strategy and implementation of cloud activities through the delivery of white papers on a range of cloud topics.
- Improve efficiencies for cloud adoption through readiness assessments and development of cloud micro-strategies enabling the CIO to optimize the implementation of cloud resources, eliminate redundancies and streamline processes
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field
- Must have at least twenty (20) years' of experience in technology consulting promoting business and digital transformation
- Deep understanding of new trends in technology and business transformation and IT vendor approaches and capabilities in multiple services management areas
- Experience in evaluating, testing, acquiring and implementing future IT technologies and concepts
- Experience in business planning, client relationship and project management
- Individual must have experience in and possess the following Consulting Skills:
- Ability to advise clients on how to grow, integrate and fundamentally evolve their organizations
- Ability to collect information from various stakeholders and synthesize all information for consumption
- Ability to identify root causes in an organization where change management is necessary
- Ability to coordinate and organize multiple priorities and taskings to align them to a specific strategy
- Ability to research bleeding-edge technology for inclusion in the alternative future state forecast for senior decision maker awareness of global trends that may impact business and/or IT transformation for the enterprise
- Strong background in one or more of the following:
- Technical: Technology Strategy, Cloud, Systems Engineering, Architecture
- Process: Process Improvement, IT Governance, ITSM, Business Process, Automation, Agile
- People: Culture, Customer Experience, Organizational Change
- Flexibility in project assignments
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.