Job Number: 75960
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring a Contingency War Planning – Functional Area Manager for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful Candidate shall manage and coordinate Total Force Integration initiatives for ACC, ANG, and Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) growth.
- Advise and assist evaluating and determining annual RPA Global Force Management (GFM) allocations to combatant commanders.
- Review and interpret Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) execution orders and build the required ACC deployment order.
- Attend Joint Staff sourcing conferences to properly identify available forces for deployment (approximately 1 time per year).
- Manage shortfall and reclama actions submitted by RPA wings and other MAJCOMs.
- Review, coordinate, and prepare monthly Status pf Resources and Training System (SORTS), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Minimum Essential Task (MET) reports, analyze the data presented by the units, and brief possible solutions to senior leadership during monthly briefings.
- Review and coordinate manpower and Unit Manning Document (UMD).
- Manage forward operating location personnel, aircraft, Ground Control Stations (GCS), and equipment issues (approximately 8 locations and 80 personnel on rotational basis).
- Review, coordinate, and prepare Unit Type Code (UTC) and Designed Operational Capability (DOC) Statements annually (for approximately 8 units).
- Coordinate future RPA iron-flow plan and provide updates to RPA Consolidated Planning Order (CPO) Operations Support.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct site visits for new/existing RPA tests, training, and deployments.
Coordinate and attend Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) meetings for RPA basing decisions (approximately 1 per year).
- Develop infrastructure requirements for temporary and permanent basing of mission and launch/recovery operations.
- Research and conduct analysis of airspace access and aircraft certification.
- Address global RPA issues to include flight in national aerospace, aircraft certification, cockpit certification and RPA airspace Certificate of Authorizations (COA).
- Coordinate with AF Flight Standards Agency.
- Provide inputs for human engineering and environmental issues.
- Provide inputs to HAF for United States Air Force (USAF) RPA Executive Agency actions and requirements.
- Coordinate documents and policy for Foreign Military sales and security assistance issues.
- Review, coordinate, and prepare HAF Manning Reports (monthly deliverable).
- Represent A3M Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets to COMACC through the CAT when activated to respond to national crises, natural disasters, and scheduled exercises (CAT duty may require working a rotational schedule and/or non-standard duty hours for a limited time) (approximately once per year).
- Assist primary Program Element (PE) Monitors in Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE) duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess an Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience managing MQ-1 or MQ-9 -related operations programs (within last one year) or 7.5 years recent (within last year) operational MQ-1 or MQ-9 experience.
- Minimum of 7.5 years of operational mission experience in MAJCOM aircraft performing duties as aircrew member.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.