12612 Challenger Parkway Suite 365
Job Number: 85226
Loyal Source Government Services is currently adding to our contracts team with an experienced Contracts Manager for our Orlando, Florida corporate office.
Please note that remote or telecommute candidates will not be considered for this role.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Contributes to future strategy in the company and identifies areas to improve.
- Responsible to provide authoritative guidance to internal business teams on corporate goals and activities related to contract activities, and to serve as the focal point for all communication with internal team members regarding resolution of contract changes, issues, and/or disputes.
- Responsible for documenting receipt of proposal requests under multiple-award task order opportunities and routing of relevant solicitation information to corporate pricing personnel.
- Responsible for timely and accurate entry of contract data into corporate data management systems on assigned programs.
- Responsible for preparation of subcontract solicitations, as well as negotiation and administration of subcontract agreements on assigned programs.
- Responsible for reviewing and negotiating assigned Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and other contractual instruments.
- Responsible for providing support to proposal development activities by completing and assembling contract-related documents required by solicitations.
- Applies independent judgment and creativity in resolution of contractual or customer service issues with customers, subcontractors, teaming partners, prime contractors and industry partners.
- Operates with latitude for independent judgment and initiative. Participates in internal and external meetings, providing input and helpful suggestions relevant to assigned programs.
- Ensures that the confidentiality and security of all information under his/her supervision is maintained.
- Provides excellent customer service to all LSGS internal and external customers.
- 10 yrs+ Government contract administration experience (required)
- Expert knowledge of contracting concepts, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency supplements. (required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Good presentation, leadership, and team-building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Bachelor' s Degree in business or related field (required)
- 10 or more years of post-award contract administration or related business experience
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) or Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) (preferred)
- Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disability/ Vet