Job Number: 82665
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking multiple Controls Technicians to work with our client in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diagnoses and repairs complex systems malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of system software. Manages assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction. Reports problems to management. Interfaces with project manager or subcontractors on project to coordinate activities as required in an ethical and professional manner.
- At least five (5) years of direct field experience in installing, troubleshooting and repairing HVAC equipment directly related to the Metasys extended architecture system, HVACPRO, DX9100 and Metasys FEC.
- Vocational School or an Associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field
- Three years of industry experience or five years’ experience in servicing electronic and/or mechanical systems in the HVAC industry.
- Technicians shall have general knowledge including HVAC controls systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, peripheral equipment installation and servicing techniques.
- The Technician shall have the ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people and the leadership skills to support the activities of Mechanics working on complex, critical Building Automation equipment.
- PC experience is also required including the ability to program HVAC related software.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.).
- Basic computer skills required.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.