5205 Leesburg Pike Suite 1200
Job Number: 81965
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Technical Writer with an active security clearance for a contract position in St. Louis, MO.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Technical Writer shall provide services which involve interpreting technology or applications and then writing technical design and report documentation.
- Collaborate with developers and managers to clarify technical issues.
- Collect, organize and update NSG user’ s needs stored in JIRA.
- Writing, editing, and presenting information in multiple formats to include Microsoft Office Suite of tools and SharePoint.
- Update the Globe customer page in SharePoint as needed while acting as the user’ s advocate in the product development process, which requires a solid understanding of the targeted users as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Market and publicize AWP services and skills to internal and external customers.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions in shared file locations.
- Support other ad hoc technical writing or staff writing activities as assigned by the Program Management Office (PMO).
- MUST HAVE an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic communications support, speech-writing or technical writing.
- Demonstrated experience crafting technical specifications.
- Demonstrated experience applying data gathering and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing executive level support.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with HTML and CSS.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with Redmine and JIRA applications.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.