8810 Astronaut Blvd
Job Number: 85119
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity with our client in Huntsville, AL.
For more information, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Data Analyst will support Missile Defense Agency mission and quality assurance by participating in multi-disciplinary teams conducting quality and mission assurance evaluations and assessments for existing missile defense components and architectures. This role will provide technical expertise in Quality and Mission Assurance Management in performing oversight of all lifecycle phases including requirements, design, development, testing and programmatic efforts. The position will be responding to requirements, design, development, testing and programmatic concerns. This person will be supporting design and failure review boards/investigations, milestone reviews and aiding in the implementation of the quality assurance program.
- Perform obsolescence and parts analysis at the system, subsystem, and component levels to evaluate electronic parts for obsolescence impacts to MDA programs
- Perform materials and parts research at the lowest level of assembly in order to support the development of a system level “ As Designed” Parts, Materials and Processes List (ADPMPL)
- Interface with prime contractors, suppliers, and other Government agencies to explore design and emulation alternatives that minimize obsolescence impacts to MDA programs
- Interface with prime contractors, suppliers, and other Government agencies to obtain design information relative to Parts, Materials and Processes (PMP) in support of ADPMPL generation
- Analyze electrical, electronic, and electromechanical components listed on an ADPMPL to identify parts forecast to become obsolete
- Perform technical evaluations of contractor obsolescence proposals and proposed obsolescence mitigation solutions
- Review verification evidence for technical specifications and obsolescence requirements, as well as the engineering adequacy of those requirements
- Assist with the preparation of briefings, technical risk analyses and assessments, and document the acceptance of risk
- Review and analyze program operating environments test requirements, specifications, and test methods
- Prepare reports documenting obsolescence program issues and risks
- Assess compliance with requirements in the MAP and industry best practice for mission assurance
- Travel on occasion an estimated 4-6 times per year
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 10+ years of related MDA/DOD missile defense systems or aerospace systems experience
- Experience conducting technical evaluations of system design and baseline changes to determine risk impact
- Must have a secret security clearance
- Ability to quickly connect in-person and in writing, and to actively listen and perceive the needs, values or opinions of others
- Demonstrated leadership accomplishments professionally and personally
- Proactivity in identifying and addressing challenges to include innovations that result in positive organizational impact
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.