Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80386
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Dental Hygienist to work with the Kaneohe Bay Branch Health Clinic in Hawaii as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Branch Health Clinic Kaneohe Bay
D Street, Building 3089
MCB Hawaii, HI 96734
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
25 June 2019 – 17 June 2020
For more information, please contact James Bissell at (407) 455-7607, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree or certificate in Dental Hygiene from a school of Dental hygiene approved by the Council on Dental Education of the ADA.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months experience.
- Have either (a) successfully completed at least 12 classroom hours of continuing Dental Hygiene education within the preceding 18 months which maintain skills and knowledge in Dental Hygiene and Preventive Dentistry; OR (b) graduated from an ADA approved Dental Hygiene program within the preceding 12 months.
- Provide letters of clinical competency from two practicing dentists attesting to the HCW’ s clinical skills.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a Dental Hygienist.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.