1 Jefferson Barracks Dr
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 77599
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Diagnostic Radiology Technician to work as a civilian contractor at the VAMC in St.Louis, MO.
For more information, please contact Victor Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-930-8549.
- Current, unrestricted licensure in any state, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico.
- Must be ARRT certified
- Must have at least two years of hospital experience OR two years of ambulatory care experience
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Perform diagnostic radiology procedures and to perform the full complement of exams.
- Prepare rooms in anticipation of the examination
- Maintain records of patients treated, examinations performed, views taken and settings used.
- Interact with the Medical Center' s VISTA Computer system to register examinations and to complete the parts of the radiology exam tracking data system which requires technical support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Convert radiology exams to digital computer images in VISTA Imaging using Digital Radiography (DR), Computerized Radiography (CR), or digital scanners.
- Work independently on all calendar days, evening, night and weekend tours of duty and holidays.
- Work without direct supervision during normal tours of duty; relies on supervisory technologist for resolution of problems with equipment/patient flow beyond the scope of the technologist.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.