Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81326
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Dietitian to work at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact James Bissell at (407) 455-7607, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Bachelor' s degree
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) or completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited by the ACEND or completion of a post- Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND.
- Registration: Possess current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic
- Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Experience: One year of specialized experience in diet therapy after graduation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted dietetics license or certification as required in the TO.
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision.
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complimentary alternative medicine usage, weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.