2971 WEST MONTAGUE AVENUE, STE. 101
Job Number: 80138
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a civil engineering firm to hire a Director of Resilient Infrastructure to work in Charleston, SC.
Our client is committed to creativity and innovation and believe that our work can make the world a better place. They are actively looking for a dedicated and motivated engineer to lead resiliency-related projects for clients in South Carolina focusing on flood and climate-related risk. As the right fit, you will be passionate about your work, committed to delivering high quality projects, and inspire your peers by your work ethic and demonstrated ability to lead.
- Support the development, pursuit, and delivery of planning and design projects associated with flood risk management, climate adaptation, & resilience
- Manage tasks and deliverables for stormwater, resiliency, and infrastructure design projects
- Contribute technical expertise, project management, research, and innovation to grow client’ s Stormwater & Resiliency practice
- Provide technical direction and mentorship to junior staff
- Be active in South Carolina and the Lowcountry’ s growing resiliency community.
- You have a BS degree in Civil Engineering and a PE license
- You have 8+ years of experience in stormwater management design & analysis
- You have demonstrated knowledge of resilience concepts and climate impacts on natural resources, including but not limited to coastal sea level rise
- You are proficient with GIS, AutoCAD, hydrologic & hydraulic modeling software
- You are familiar with federal, state, and local stormwater, floodplain, and floodway permitting requirements and processes
- You are well versed with FEMA regulations and funding sources available for flood mitigation
- You have an understanding of coastal and riverine hydrology
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.