81 Constellation Ct.
Job Number: 85162
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Program Manager to oversee the Drug Demand Reduction Program at the Air National Guard base located in Middletown, PA
For more information, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the installation Drug Demand Reduction Program preventing illicit drug use by active duty members, DoD civilian employees, and other personnel supported by host-tenant agreements through drug testing and outreach/education programs.
- Manages the Installation Military and Civilian Drug Testing Programs.
- Performs evidence-based outreach and prevention education activities.
- Provides oversight to the Drug Demand Reduction Program.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) to include budget, military/civilian drug urinalysis testing programs, and drug prevention programs.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with ADAPT, Family Advocacy, Youth Services, Chaplains, and the IDS team.
- Occasional travel may be required
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-sensitive background investigation
- Position may be subject to random drug testing
- Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Shift work and emergency overtime may be required
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- This position may be identified as having some contact with children, requiring a State Criminal History Repository (SCHR) check to be completed on any person selected for this position.
- SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: One year of specialized experience which includes knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, pertaining to drug testing and prevention education, channels of communication, routing of correspondence, filing systems, chain of custody, and storage of files and records. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the GS-07 grade/level position or equivalent in the federal service. NOTE: You must submit a copy of official transcripts.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s degree which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. NOTE: You must submit a copy of official transcripts.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) goals, principles, methods, and techniques for implementation and continued support of the DDRP to include knowledge of the possible effects of illicit drug usage and alcohol misuse on mission accomplishment and community life.
- Knowledge of accepted training theories, methods, and techniques concerning group dynamics and of the techniques for facilitating groups, teaching classes, and making presentations.
- Knowledge of the budget process, including developing, maintaining, and executing a budget.
- Skill in using Air Force data bases and office automation programs to produce data from various sources to define problem areas and focus corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, to manage DDRP and provide educational materials
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.