1660 South Columbian Way
Job Number: 78567
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - Emergency Room to work at the Seattle VAMC, Washington as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Location: 1660 South Columbian Way Seattle, WA 98108
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591-3974, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BLS and ACLS certification
- The incumbent practices as a RN in the Emergency Department (ED) providing care to Veterans with acute and urgent medical
problems and referrals to primary care for Veterans requesting long-term care. Psychiatric walk-ins are
triaged and referred to psychiatric specialty as Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES).
- Humanitarian care is provided to minors and dependents until stable enough to transfer to appropriate site for continued care.
Patients requiring major trauma care are referred to the nearest trauma center. Most frequent presenting
problems are chronic illnesses with acute exacerbations such Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
(COPD), Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), hypertension, diabetes, and diseases related to substance
abuse, especially alcohol. Acute problems are mainly of cardiac, musculoskeletal and urologic origin.
- The RN is accountable for defined groups of patients on his/her shift.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.