3851 Roger Brooke Drive Building 3600
Fort Sam Houston,
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78376
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Echocardiography Technician to work with Fort Sam Houston in Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Justin LaMacchia at (407) 591-3113, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the specific tasks listed below or in other areas of the medical care field in a clinical setting directly related to the required qualifications. Prefer registration with professional accreditation group (Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) but not absolute requirement.
- Knowledge of operation of echosonography machine, settings and imaging techniques and measurements (2D, 3D, MMode, Doppler, Tissue Doppler, and contrast imaging) required for the performance of echocardiogram examination.
- Knowledge of various cardiac conditions and appropriate echosonographic anatomic and functional assessment in order to determine accurate diagnosis.
- Knowledge of the cardiac and vascular anatomy in the adult human (normal and abnormal).
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by the American Heart Association.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.