Job Number: 82937
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire an Electrical Department Manager to work in Raleigh, NC.
In the Electrical Department Manager role, you will have the opportunity to establish, promote and ensure quality on all electrical projects and work performed by the Raleigh electrical staff. Specifically, you will assign department personnel to project teams, and assist in or lead the development of fee and scope proposals. In addition, you will determine labor, resource, and financial needs of the electrical department and assist the Raleigh Office Director with budgeting for the electrical department and oversee expenditures of electrical department.
- Lead the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’ s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide leadership to the office’ s Electrical Engineering Department
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Help establish and grow the office’ s Electrical Engineering Department
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on:
- Client Satisfaction
- Financial Accountability
- Leading and managing a technical staff
- Managing architectural projects
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings.
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer in North Carolina
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- NCEES License
- LEED AP accreditation
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.