130 Candace Drive
Job Number: 80824
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a professional engineering design and consulting company to hire an Electrical Designer - Low Voltage Systems in Orlando, FL.
About the Company
- Well established mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, commissioning and energy engineering firm
- Market sectors include aviation, corrections, central energy plants, education (K-12, higher and private), federal, healthcare, hospitality, municipal/government, public safety, office spaces, retail and tenant build outs.
- Experience ranges from minor projects to large multi-million-dollar facilities.
- Providing professional engineering design and consulting services throughout Florida since 1984
About the Position
- Experience in Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access Control design and specifications, as well as audio visual designs and integration, structured cabling and active network electronics design.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must work well in a team environment and be reliable with tight/changing deadlines. Must have skill required to produce documents from concept level to Construction / Bid / Permit Documents.
- Must have working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD design software.
- Word, Outlook and Excel familiarity.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.