11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 82946
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire an Electrical Designer in the Tampa Bay area.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides design-build services and affords the unique opportunity to see your actual designs constructed in-house. With a work hard/play hard attitude, the company has an onsite - state of the art - wellness center, organizes regular team building activities, and is both a Fortune and Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work.
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Electrical Designer is the mastermind behind the distribution of power through a system of organized and orderly electrical channels and conduits on large-scale residential and commercial projects.
As the electrical designer you’ ll create original layouts, detailed drawings, schematics, isometrics and illustrations by interpreting the project’ s electrical design requirements.
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge and quality standards while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide design direction, support and guidance to all team members.
- Communicate effectively with customers, project team members and inspecting authorities.
- Perform various calculations such as building service loads, voltage drops, Short circuits, and lighting photo photometrics.
- At least four (4) years of relevant electrical experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or related field is preferred.
- Experience with electrical equipment and installation, as well as strong electrical design fundamentals.
- A team player who always acts with customers in mind and thrives in a constantly changing and evolving environment.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements (including IBC and IECC) required.
- Well organized with time management skills and the ability to make changes based on the project needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in learning more, please contact Lindsey Wolf at email@example.com or 407-868-8974
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.