130 Candace Drive
Job Number: 79194
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a professional engineering design and consulting company to hire an Electrical Engineer / Designer in Orlando, FL.
About the Company
- Well established mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, commissioning and energy engineering firm
- Market sectors include aviation, corrections, central energy plants, education (K-12, higher and private), federal, healthcare, hospitality, municipal/government, public safety, office spaces, retail and tenant build outs.
- Experience ranges from minor projects to large multi-million-dollar facilities.
- Providing professional engineering design and consulting services throughout Florida since 1984
About the Position
- Electrical Engineer or Designer to be involved with Electrical Engineering design for commercial office buildings, government facilities, and hospital/healthcare facilities.
- Ideal candidate will have BSEE with 3+ years’ experience in interior and exterior lighting, standby power systems, surge and lightning protection.
- Experience in the healthcare field is preferred, with strong preference given to candidates indicating prior experience with renovations of existing occupied buildings.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must have strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2012 and Revit.
- Must be knowledgeable of National/FL Electrical codes.
- EIT and/or LEEP AP preferred
- Candidate must be able to pass background checks, not limited to the Jessica Lunsford Act to be able to visit school sites and FBI for government buildings.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.