9133 R.G. Skinner Parkway
Job Number: 82939
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire an Electrical Engineer to work in Jacksonville, FL.
In the Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to help to lead and continue to grow our office’ s electrical engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Electrical Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer with ability to obtain registration in Florida
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare,
- commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
- Design and management experience with a focus on Client Satisfaction, Quality, Leading and managing a technical staff, Managing architectural projects
- NCEES License
- LEED AP accreditation
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
- Contribute to the leadership to the office’ s Electrical Engineering Department
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’ s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.