Job Number: 79520
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division is working with a Florida-based engineering firm to hire an Electrical Project Manager for their Gainesville, FL office.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- For over 40 years, this Florida-based engineering firm has been providing mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) consulting services.
- From 2 offices, the firm provides a variety of engineering services such as architectural engineering design, building information modeling (BIM), commissioning services, construction administration, energy models/life cycle cost analyses, engineering studies/reports, sustainable certifications, and utility service/site design across Southeastern United States.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Having recently expanded the design practice, the firm is looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join the team in Gainesville, FL
- The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and has excellent communication skills with a passion for great design
- The Electrical Engineer will be a leader in the company who will drive project management and design
- This individual will be responsible for the development of talent within the organization to help ensure a robust pipeline of skilled leaders to support the future growth of the organization
- Play a critical role in ensuring our work is of the highest quality, and deliverables are met even during stringent, often inflexible conditions
- The Electrical Engineer will lead and collaborate with multiple teams of engineers, and designers at any given time to assist with project deliverables.
- This will require hands-on involvement through every step of the project including construction
- 4-10 Years’ experience designing and developing projects from concept to completion
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience in electrical design for commercial construction including preparing construction documents, engineering reports, and conducting field investigations
- Proficient in designing building power and lighting systems for institutional, correctional, educational, medical, and/or public safety
- Must be able to prepare deliverables including calculations, technical reports, drawings, and specifications
- Revit and SKM
For more information on this opportunity, please reach out to Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.