11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 79196
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire a Electrical Project Manager in the Tampa Bay area.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The project manager will manage projects nationwide and work closely with project and support teams. This critical role is accountable for the overall success of a project and helps cultivate future opportunities by maintaining a high level of quality, safety and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for all business aspects of the project, including financial, customer relationship and contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate internal resources and manage customer relationships for successful project execution.
- Ensure the organization delivers quality products on time and within budget.
- Set field teams up for success by ensuring all labor and material management needs are met.
- Team leader with proven business acumen and at least 5 years of electrical construction project management experience who thrives when planning and working with project teams.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver with a drive for results who wants to be in a client-facing and highly visible role.
- Subject matter experts in the construction industry and with customer retention.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh at firstname.lastname@example.org