1501 E Expy 83
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80099
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an Emergency Medical Technician for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Station near Weslaco, TX to work as a civilian FULL TIME, PART TIME, OR PRN.
For more information, please contact Jose Morales at 407-652-0161 or send a resume email@example.com.
JOB SNAP SHOT
Location: The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Station located at/near Weslaco, TX
Hours/Shifts: 8 hour shifts (6am-2pm, 2-10pm, and 10pm-6am)
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on detainees entering the facilities including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting detainee’ s medical complaints.
- Documents all detainee contacts, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider’ s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.