Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80159
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Emergency Medical Technicians to perform health screenings in Yuma, AZ.
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
- Must have at least one year experience within the last 24 months.
For more information, please contact Jenna Shankman at 407-591-3963 or send a resume here email@example.com.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on detainees entering the facilities including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting detainee’ s medical complaints.
- Documents all detainee contacts, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider’ s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.