Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81540
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Emergency Medical Technicians to perform health screenings in Yuma, AZ.
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
- Must have at least one year experience within the last 24 months.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
For more information please contact Alexandra Caban at 407-652-0160, or send your resume to email@example.com
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on detainees entering the facilities including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting detainee’ s medical complaints.
- Documents all detainee contacts, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider’ s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.