Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 80729
We are actively seeking motivated Emergency Medical Technicians who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as an Emergency Medical Technician, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
- Ability to earn over $60k per year
- Fully furnished housing
- Must have (or be able to obtain) BLS through American Heart Association
- 1 year of experience
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
For more information, please contact Erin Emanuel at 407-930-8549 or send a resume here email@example.com.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com