Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albany, New York as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Rich Contreras at (407) 455.5713, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shall be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (strongly preferred), Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine. If BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, provider must have significant experience in a working Emergency Department. For Board Certification, a copy of the Certification to include certification number and verifiable expiration date shall be provided.
3. Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by the American Heart Association (AHA).
4. Ability to speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
6. CV detailing education, training, and experience.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.