Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Emergency Medicine Physicians to work with the Gallup IHS in New Mexico as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com.
1. Physicians are required to have completed an American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) Emergency Medicine residency, and be ABEM or AOBEM board certified within 3 years of completing residency.
2. A current, valid, active, unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
3. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is mandatory for all specialties. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) is mandatory to work in Emergency Medicine Department
4. A current, valid, unrestricted driver’ s license in any State.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.