Job Number: 81770
Loyal Source has partnered with an engineering design and consulting firm based in Concord, NC to hire an Engineering Technician for a full time, permanent position.
For more information on this position, please reach out to Dominic DeTrani at email@example.com or 407-591-3116.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
- 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast.
- 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm
- Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
ABOUT THE POSITION
Seeking an Engineering Technician to perform field testing of construction related materials including, but not limited to: soils, concrete, grout/masonry, and asphalt.
- Perform routine field tests in accordance with ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, DOT or other standards
- Review and understand project related drawings and specifications
- Communicate effectively with ESP project staff and project construction team
- Report test results through ESP’ s field data collection software
- High School Diploma/GED
- One or more years of experience in construction testing of soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt materials
- ACI Field Grade I Certification preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions